Our BIGGEST discount EVER: 1 week’s sailing for £265pp – including a skipper!
Summer is fast approaching and we’ve got an incredible offer to tempt you and your friends to join us in Croatia this June. Due to a last minute cancellation, we have 1 week we NEED to fill ASAP – if you & your friends are interested, please get in touch here!
- Offer available only to groups of 6-14 people
- 1 Week yacht charter June 4th-11th
- Destination: Split, Croatia
- Includes a Skipper
- Includes WiFi onboard, bedding, towels & end of week cleaning
- Excludes flights (Return flight price on Skyscanner.com is under £160)
- Scroll down for full details…
This is a private charter, just for you and your friends – you will be looked after by one of our experienced skippers who can take you wherever you want within the region. They know the area well so they will plan a bespoke route specifically tailored to your requests, which will include sailing to some of the best locations in Croatia!
Full details of the last minute deal:
Group size: 6-14 people
Dates: 4th June 2016 – 11th June 2016
Start/End location: ACI Trogir Marina (10-15 minutes from Split Airport) Find out more about the destination >
What’s included in the £265?
- Skipper (you will need to provide meals for your skipper / include them in your meal plans during the week)
- WiFi onboard
- Bed linen & towels
- End-of-trip cleaning of the yacht
- Deck speakers with radio, CD and/or iPod connection
- Inflatable dinghy – for getting around when at anchor, to explore caves and beaches, go for a meal ashore or simply to visit other yachts
- Outboard engine & fuel for dinghy
- Essential domestic supplies – Loo rolls, dish washing soap, bin bags
- GPS, digital charts and paper charts for the local area
- All safety equipment, lifejackets, harnesses, liferaft, VHF radio & Flares
Whilst we try to include everything we can up front, there are one or two things we can’t include. We usually recommend everyone puts £40-50 each into a group kitty at the start of the week to cover these costs.
- Fuel – your yacht will be fully fuelled when you arrive, so please refuel before returning to base. Estimated cost: £50 per boat (less than £10 per person!)
- Marina fees – anchoring in bays is free, but when you want to moor up in towns, you will have to pay a fee. Estimated cost: £150 per boat
- Insurance/damage deposit – there an optional insurance of £25 per day (split between the entire group) OR a deposit of £1000 needs to be taken on a credit card which is fully refundable at the end of the week when the yacht is returned
- Tourist tax – Just €1 per person, per day
About The Big Sail
The Big Sail specialises in organising private charters, flotillas and group yachting holidays in some of the best sailing locations worldwide.
Big sailing events are what we do best. We take away the hassle of organising big groups for you – every crew member can login and pay individually to make sure your big sail experience is perfect from start to finish.